Saturday, August 22, 2009

Watch out...little diva is here!

So it's been a new experience for me being the mother of a little girl. It is crazy to me just how much being "girly" comes naturally. Emma has only brothers and yet she is ALL girl. Here is a picture of Emma modeling her little tutu I made her. She loves to twirl around in it. The next pictures of Emma wearing these little boots she found the other day at Old Navy. She is obsessed with shoes. She saw them and insisted that I put them on her. Once they were on her feet she just grinned and grinned. And let me tell you, when I took them off of her to put them back she threw a pretty good little tantrum. She could get a little expensive!!! She loves to shop and she's not even two! But look how cute the boots are....at least she has good taste ;

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh look how cute that tutu is! And I LOVE the boots! She sure has style!

ShayLynn said...

Girls are soooo much fun and somehow I can justify all the things I buy for her!!! You have good self-control not to buy those boots because they are cute!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker