Saturday, August 22, 2009

He's all grown up!!

So i always forget that the pictures are going to go up in the opposite order so they are always backwards from what i wanted...but oh well! Taylor turned 6 on Wednesday. I can hardly believe it...where did the time go? And even more than that, when did I possibly get old enough to have a six-year-old child?!?! The day after Taylor turned 6, he had his first day of first grade!! It is so weird to have him gone all day. I get him up and get him ready and then i don't see him until almost 4:00! But he is loving it already and doing so well. He is such a good boy and we love having him in our family. On Saturday we had a party for him with all his friends. It went really well except for the small fit Taylor threw when he was the first one to get out when we played "Hot Kryptonite" (our version of hot potato). He's still working on the being a good sport thing :) Gotta have a little drama right?!?! Oh yeah, my neighbor went to lunch with her little boy on the first day of school and she sent me a picture of Taylor having his first school lunch. I was so nervous that he would trip and spill his lunch everywhere and then be starving all day...but he did just perfectly!




2 comments:

Shanna said...

So cute! It would be my fear that they would trip as well. So funny! Happy Birthday Taylor!
And as a side note....you can move the pictures around after you upload them. I usually add my pictures after I'm done typing my posts. You just click on them and drag where you want them. :)

ShayLynn said...

Sorry again we missed the party... looks like he had fun! I am so glad to know other kids throw tantrums when they get out of a game first or don't always win... maybe it's a boy thing! I am hoping they learn to control it the older they get.

I am glad school is going ok and he didn't trip with his lunch - funny that you think that cuz that is something I would worry about as well!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker