Saturday, August 22, 2009

Middle Child Syndrome...

I have always worried about the whole "middle child" thing. I've never wanted Austin to feel neglected or anything because he is the middle child, although assuming we have more kids, he won't always be. But I just realized I just posted one post about Taylor and one about Emma, so being the fair mom that I am, I figured I better post one about Austin. But WARNING...the pictures following are kind of gross!!! The other day I accidentally ran over Austin's toe with the shopping cart. OOOPPS!! He insists on climbing all over the cart...so it was bound to happen one of these days. Needless to say, we make quite the scene in Walmart. Anyway, thanks to that little accident, Austin is now in the process of losing a toenail and Ira thought it would be cool to take some pics....don't look if you think you'll be grossed out!!


6 comments:

Aves said...

YIKES!! That looks painful!! I love all the updates of your kids though, I can't believe how big they all are! Emma is such a little cutie :)

Sara said...

Cute posts!!
I love the first day of school pictures.
Austin's poor tow. And I want Emma's boots!

Sara said...

*toe
oops

Shanna said...

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!

emily said...

This is why I wished you lived closer to us. Milo ran over his finger a few weeks ago while sitting on a skateboard riding it down the hill. About a week later I was cutting his nails and noticed one cut way shorter than the rest. A few days later and it was completely gone. Pretty gross. Good news is it's almost back to normal again!

Ps. Mason liked reading the post about Taylor's first day, he looked at the page and was like, "hey I know him."

ShayLynn said...

Ouch - maybe he won't crawl all over the cart anymore?! I think every mom feels like Walmart is more a zoo when you go with kids!

I am a middle child and I understand that "syndrome" - it's just not fair!! :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker