Sunday, March 30, 2008

Daddy and his boys


It is so fun to be a Dad. I never thought life could bring me such enjoyment and love. When I'm home, I have two little monkeys hanging off of me where ever I go...and I love it!!! Taylor and Austin are so fun and are always looking for the next game to play. Little Emma will soon have her time to play with Daddy. Right now, she just spends a lot of time with her Mommy (of course). Saturday mornings are my favorite. Heidi and I try to sleep in as long as we can (8:00 is about average), then the boys come running in and jump in bed for a while. Taylor typically goes right for the cartoons, "Higgley Town Heroes" and "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" etc. Austin likes to cuddle for a few minutes. Then the hunger pains kick in and Austin needs to have his cereal. The rest of the morning consists of goofin off and playing games. --Good times.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Something about those boys! They love to climb and wrestle!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker