Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!

So my grandma was telling me how important it is to write down some of the funny things that my kids say because I'll never be able to remember them. I figured my blog was as good a place as any. So here is Taylor's latest....really I wouldn't mind forgetting this...but here it is.

We were watching T.V. the other day and this commercial comes on that completely absorbed Taylor. After it was done he turns to me with bright excited eyes and says, "Mom, you just need rapid loss it will help you lose the extra pounds!!!" I said to him "What do you mean, you think I need to lose weight?" And he said, "You just need to get rid of your fatness!!"

So needless to say, this is one of those things that I would love to forget, but I probably never will!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

I love it! Welcome to the blogging world. I am really excited to hear about those cuties more often!

Yvonne said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. That was a hoot to hear what Taylor said to you Heidi! Kids say the funniest things sometimes.

Michelle Arnett said...

That is hilarious! You of anyone doesn't need to lose weight I am sure! That's a good one,

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker