Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter, cute kids, and bath time fun!

So, I thought I'd just throw in a few random pictures because I thought they were cute. I never really did an Easter post, so I included a few pictures from Easter morning. The boys had a ball searching around the house for their easter eggs. They both got new puzzles and a movie along with lots of treats. And considering we have church at 8:30 in the morning, I'd say mom and dad get props for pulling off an Easter egg hunt and getting the kids ready for church and there on time!! The others pictures are just from random days that I thought were kind of fun. Taylor and Austin love bath time, and love having mom do crazy hair-dos for them. And despite how it looks, I swear I really do feed Taylor! The last couple of pictures are just because Emma is so cute! I thought her little flip-flops were so cute, I had to take a pictures of her feet. I must admit little girls are definitey fun when it comes to dressing them up.



1 comment:

Aves said...

Cute CUTE pics Heidi! I bet Easter was super fun! And by the way, you make me sick with how skinny you are, and you've had 3 KIDS. You look WAY better than me, and my lazy butt isn't even married yet! HAHA. So what are you guys up to Conference weekend?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker