Monday, March 30, 2009

HAWAII.....

WOW!! We had such an amazing trip! We spent nine days in a condo in Oaho with our good friends Brad and Elizabeth. The weather was amazing and it was a great break from the cold Utah winter. It was kind of a rude awakening stepping off the plane at 6:30 in the morning into 26 degree weather. At least I had my kids to come home too so it made it worth it. I think we did just about everything you can do in Hawaii...we were busy the whole nine days.
Some of the things that we did are:
Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay
Polynesian Cultural Center
Cliff Jumping
Pearl Harbor
Flea Market
Surfing/Body Boarding
Laying on the Beach
Lots and lots of eating
Hiking/waterfall jumping
Trips to the beautiful North Shore
Visiting BYU Hawaii
Laie Temple
Whale Watching on a Catamaran

Oahu is just so beautiful. I just couldn't get enough of it. It was so diverse too. From jungly mountains to hot sandy beaches. We had a great time. We had great company, good food, lots of laughs, lots of adventures, and lots of good times. I could not have asked for a better vacation. Thanks, babe, for the amazing trip!!

3 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Wow! Looks like you had a blast! Leave the kids with your mom? That is so fun! Was it hard to leave them? I am not sure I could do it...well maybe I could for a vacation!

Carina said...

How FUN!!! I LOVED the pictures! I can't wait till we go next month. It looks like you guys had a great time!

kEnZiE LoU LoU said...

you are so lucky!!!! i'm way jealous. you got tan and i didn't i bet your darker than me now!!! i lovve youu sister Hinckley. your my favorite. :]

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker