Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Almost 7 months old!





Our little Emma is already almost 7 months old! I can't believe how fast time is going. She is so sweet and we just love her so much. She is such a momma's girl, and she just melts my heart when she reaches her arms out to me because she wants me to hold her. She is starting to do this little dancing thing where she bounces her little body all over when I'm holding her. It's really cute. Her brothers adore her, and think she is the cutest baby in the whole world. In fact they have affectionately given her the nickname "cute face". I thought I'd put a couple of pictures of her in her bumbo baby seat,that her grandma gave her, so everyone could see how stinkin cute she is!! Personally, I don't think they get much cuter than this!!

3 comments:

Aves said...

Oh my goodness she is getting so big, and she has the sweetest smile! You look great Heidi, seriously, its almost scary how good you look. You've had 3 kids and it hasn't even phased you! Looks like you had fun at the Zoo, it always makes for a great time!

Andrea Aguirre said...

Nic loves looking at your blog, everytime he sees it he says, "hey its Taylor, Austin and Emma Grace". He always calls her Emma Grace, cute! We should be home around the first or second week of August, atleast by the 11th, so we will come by and visit for sure.
703 Hannover Circle
Stockbridge, GA 30281

The Hinckley hot spot said...

So cute

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker