Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I was tagged!!

So yeah, I got tagged. It's been a week or longer since I got tagged, but I'm finally getting around to it. All I can say is at least I'm doing it...I was always the one who broke the chain letter in Elementary school!

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

-3 Joys`

1. My amazing husband
2. My beautiful children: Taylor, Austin, and Emma
3. Being able to stay at home and raise my little ones!

-3 fears-
1. Not to sound morbid, but my biggest fear is my husband dying. I just love the guy so dang much, I can't imagine being able to live without him
2. Sleeping alone at night...I guess I'm scared of the dark! Needless to say, I don't do very well when Ira is out of town.
3. Really, really deep water. I like the ocean, but if I get out too far and it gets so deep that it's black, that kind of freaks me out.

-3 Goals-
1. To get my Master's Degree after my kids are grown.
2. To serve a Humanitarian Aid mission with my hubby.
3. To race in a triathlon

-3 Obsessions-
1. Reality T.V. Sad but true...American Idol, Amazing Race...I just can't get enough of it.
2. My treadmill. It's kind of a love/hate thing, but I can't seem to go a day without it.
3. Clothes shopping. For myself, my kids, and my hubby. I just love it!

-3 random surprising facts-
1. I'm a better rock climber than my husband! It's true...just ask him, he'll admit it!
2. I'm a roller coaster enthusiast! The bigger the better.
3. I eat way too much candy for a grown adult.

I tag Tracie, Jess, Elizabeth, Averi, Emily R

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker