Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun times with the Fam

So we've been loving the gorgeous weather we've had the last couple of days and we've been taking advantage of every minute of it. On Monday we decided to go to Thanksgiving Point for Family Home Evening and walk through the gardens and get some ice cream. The boys think the waterfall is really cool and they always like picking which path we will walk on. Here are some fun pictures we took while we were there. It was the tulip festival and there were so many beautful flowers! I think the kids are pretty dang cute too!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ben Volmer here. I found your blog as I was cleaning out my inbox the other day. We didn't have a blog back then but we do now. Check it out at www.volmerfamily.blogspot.com. Good to see some pics of you guys. Your kids are cute.

Aves said...

Those are some cute family pics Heidi, I bet your parents love you guys being so close! How fun!

Cory and Emily said...

Hey there. I tagged you! Just go to my blog and it'll tell ya what to do.

Emily

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker