Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Pictures

On Saturday we underwent the task of family pictures. I've been wanting to have them done forever, but with three little kids it seemed a little daunting. The boys typically refuse to even look at me when I pull out the camera, so let's just say that I was more than pleasantly surprised when the boys cooperated for two hours of picture taking!!! They went so well, and we are so happy with the turn-out. I know I'm probably biased, but I'm pretty sure each of my kids could be child models!! Maybe, I'll see if I can make some money off of them:) We had my college roommate do our pictures and she was fantastic. She is so creative and patient...very good combination for little kids. If anyone needs a great photographer let me know and I'll refer you over!!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Heidi,
Those pictures are really adorable! So cute!

Aves said...

Heidi, seriously? Those are the freaking cutest pictures EVER. I keep telling Michelle, if ever I get married she is doing my wedding photos! But anyway, I love the colors you used. You guys all look great!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Aww...your kids seriously COULD be child models! Your boys are adorable...little heartbreakers in the making :)And who doesn't love a sweet baby girl with a big bow on her head?

LOVELY THINGS said...

Oh my gosh - what an adorable family! I know it's not in our culture to have arranged marriages, but I really think it would be in our children's best interest if one of your cute boys HAD to marry my cute daughter. Run it past Ira.
Oh - and look into child modeling. Your kids could surely do it.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! This is Angee Duvall. I found your blog through another. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. Your kids have gotten so BIG!!! And little Emma is ADORABLE!! I hope all is well with you guys. Miss the old ward.

Yvonne said...

I just love your family pics!! You guys are all so cute. I also like the music on your blog! Love you guys

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
">Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker